Come experience the most intense airsoft scenario strategy and action
March 5th, 2023
Next Date- March 5th, 2023
407 Edwards Ave
Calverton, NY 11933
The army team must wear a camo pattern, top and or bottom. The rebel team cannot wear any camo. Camo on your rig is not considered part of the uniform.
The Army has solidified its foothold but has lost track of the warhead they failed to capture during the last invasion. Now an occupying force, the army is set to receive more troops before flushing the remaining rebels out of the woods and finally taking away the last rebel holdout.
The Rebels have lost their chance at the scientist and most of their ground gained early in the fight. Now a small contingent guards what resources they have left waiting for the rebel reinforcements to take back the ground they lost.
Both sides have mistakes to recover from. It will be a race along the border for the fresh wave of fighters to reach their objectives. The Army still needs to regain control of their lost warhead, while the Rebels need to consolidate and rebuild their operation. The ongoing conflict has become a war for survival, which side of Crimson Skies history will you be on?
- Full seal eye protection at all times. Under 18 must have hard cover over lower half of face. 18 and over must have something to cover their lower face.
- Barrel covers are required in safe areas such as parking lot. Magazines will be removed, and clear anything in the chamber while still on the designated game field.
- Biodegradable ammo is required for all outdoor games.
- Currently there are no weapon type restrictions, as long as it fires a biodegradable smooth spherical bb within the required joule limit. Standard limits are 1.85 joules for rifles and saws with a minimum engagement of 15 feet. DMR/Sniper limits are 2.35 joules for fixed semi DMR with a MED of 50 feet and 2.85 joules for bolt action sniper rifles with an MED of 75 feet. Full travel blowback pistols do not have a minimum engagement distance, but may not use full auto.
- No Knife kills. COVID rules, stay further than 6 feet.
- No homemade grenades or smokes. Must be cold burning and at permission of host field. Currently no Enola Gaye smoke at Cousin’s Calverton.
- Grenades have a 15 ft kill radius upon detonation and bbs exiting the grenade. The grenade must eject bbs, and look like a grenade. – 15 feet is roughly equivalent of 3 strides from point of explosion or Impact if chalk round. – Additionally Nerf Howler rockets may be used as well with a 15 foot radius from it’s stopping point. – A thunder b shaped like flashbang does not count as a kill, and neither does a thunderflash, those are distraction only. – Chalk marking grenades may be used to disable/destroy specialty vehicles and bunkers, otherwise fall under the distraction category.
- Blindfire is prohibited and can result in being removed from the game.
- Surrender is an option when you have caught a player dead to rights under the minimum engagement distance. It is within a players best interest to accept the surrender take out the red rag and call their hit. If a player decides to fight the surrender, they should be prepared for the consequences. Not immediately acknowledging the Surrender call counts as an attempt to fight back.
- Semi only at these ranges.
- All players hit by a bb to either body or gear are counted as hit. Gun hits must be called out, but do not count as a player hit.
- When hit a player must take out a dead rag to signify that they have been hit. There is a 3 minute bleed out time then the player returns to respawn. Hit players can be moved by other live players. The Hit player cannot talk except to call for a medic until they are either revived or respawned. – possible medic rule COVID restriction permitting [[[ The medic takes uses a supplied medic bandage and wraps it thin and high around one of the hit players limbs. Upon the callout “healed!” the player is back in the game until being hit again. It is up to the medic how to distribute their healing bands. There is no limit on how many times a player can be healed by a medic as long as a fresh medic band is used each time. Medic Rule – in addition to medics players may perform buddy aid for a SINGLE HIT ONLY IF the hit player has a reusable airsoft tourniquet such as the BAE airsoft of Milsim West TQ. Exceptions may be made for full cloth ace bandages with velcro on a case by case basis]]] – medic rules subject to change or elimination
- There is no physical contact unless otherwise agreed upon for the purpose of the game. In which case it will only be between players and role players. There is no player to player physical contact with the exception of dragging an injured buddy at the players discretion.
Interactive map. Will be updated leading up to the event.
Google link will be posted to crimson skies Facebook event page.
Respawns subject to shift from current points due to dep regulations.
Timeline for OP: Crimson Skies VIIII
830 Regi Opens
1000 Orientation- come ready
1300 lunch break – place orders early from pizzeria
1400 Game on
1600 Final Objective
Check this out
Wave Respawns every 15 minutes
Multiple Respawn Insertions
Enhanced Game Map
It’s Time to get out And Play
Airsoft is a military simulation sport where players participate in mock combat with authentic military-style weapons and tactics. Unlike paintball, airsoft uses 6mm round BBs made of hard plastic. The guns used are full-scale replicas of real-world weapons.
Always wear goggles
Always use barrel blockers
Mags out when off field
Follow our FPS limits
Respect the advisors
Use Red Elimination Flags
Respect new players
Play with honor
No foul language
Assist others in need
Share your stories
Always have fun